Platinum Online Marketing Expertly Designs Custom Websites That Work for Your Business
A website should not only inform readers about the business they are researching, but it should stand out and engage the viewer so that they do not forget it in the future. Our web design team have years of experience building and designing websites that are eye-catching and informative, as well as help convert business.
We have the experience and cutting-edge skills in design and technology to create an innovative design that will also incorporate search engine optimization strategies that will increase visibility with search engines. Our team is comprised of skilled professionals and we have extensive marketing experience and use that experience to develop a design that your business will be proud of. We approach each website design with a unique perspective that sets us apart from other marketing providers.
How Can I Drive More Traffic to My Website?
It is great to have a good-looking website, however it will not do anyone any good if no one sees it. That is why when designing a proper website, we incorporate Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies that utilize certain keywords and terms to help search engines rank your website. A website that incorporates the right keywords will see its placement increase in the search engine results pages (SERPs) meaning more opportunities for clicks and website traffic moving forward.
A website must appeal to viewers while also attracting the attention of search engine crawlers. An effective website design will make it easier for crawlers to read the website and determine search engine rankings. When a potential client is searching for a professional, most will want their business at the top of the search results page.
What Makes a Good Website Design?
When designing a website, there are several elements that must be incorporated to make it an effective and successful design. Our experts at POM use these elements in all their website site design techniques. They are:
- Simplicity: A simple and clean design works best when creating a website. Too many elements and moving parts can get distracting for visitors, who may leave the site.
- Consistency: Having a consistent design throughout a website matters when discussing readability. All elements like fonts, headlines, and buttons should be the same size and shape throughout the website.
- Typography and readability: The text of a website is just as important as any of the graphical elements. The typography needs to be clean and readable, because it is not just visitors, but also the search engine crawlers that will also be reading it. If they cannot, then it will have a negative impact on a site’s rankings.
- Mobile compatibility: Websites need to be compatible not just with a computer, but with a hand-held device as well. Given the frequency people use mobile devices, it is essential that a website be able to run on them. These are called responsive designs.
- Color palette and imagery: The correct colors can be pleasing to the eyes and attractive and inviting to people. While the color should correspond to the colors of a company’s brand, the shades of those colors matter as well.
- Easy loading: When a website takes a significant amount of time to load, most users will give up and try another one. Creating a website that loads quickly will not only prevent people from leaving, but this is also a ranking factor.
- Easy navigation: Users will stay longer on a website when they find it easy to maneuver. If they are having a difficult time finding out the difference services a particular company offers, they may choose to try a different website.
- Communication: The goal of a website is to convey to visitors what a company is, what it offers, and how it can help its clients. If the website fails on those basic design elements, it will most likely not result in new clients for a business.
How Does a Responsive Website Function?
A responsive web design adapts to the device that a user is accessing and will alter its dimensions and screen size. In addition, more users are accessing search engines on their portable devices rather than a desktop. With that shift in user interface, it is important that your website is accessible on multiple devices. Platinum Online Marketing will design a website to work on multiple platforms. Major search engines, such as Google, have announced that they will rank those websites that are mobile-friendly higher than those that are not.
In addition, responsively designed websites are also expertly developed to load quickly, offer intuitive navigation, and require minimal scrolling. Our team will create a website that will look amazing and function properly no matter how clients access it. They will have the same experience regardless of if they are using their phone or desktop.
In addition to providing an enhanced user experience, responsively designed websites provide a strong foundation capable of reaching the greatest number of users in a target audience.
Will You Continue to Monitor My Website?
Platinum Online Marketing’s commitment to its customers does not end once the website is designed. Our team will continue to monitor your site to track the amount of traffic that visits and what aspects of the site are popular, and which ones are not.
We can also track how long visitors come to the site or if they leave immediately. We can make the necessary adjustments to the design to improve the site’s performance. POM’s personalized customer service and attention to detail allows us to become aware of technical issues and solve problems almost immediately.
Platinum Online Marketing Creates Responsively Designed Professional Websites
If you have not yet made the switch to a responsive website, now is the time. Our web design team at Platinum Online Marketing will create a custom designed responsive website for you as part of your personalized, comprehensive search engine marketing (SEM) campaign. To learn more about how to reach prospective clients, contact us today. Call us at 866-472-3961 or contact us online for a complimentary consultation.