We Develop SEO and Paid Search Techniques that Work
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the practice of designing and creating content for your website that will receive top rankings in major search engine results. At Platinum Online Marketing (POM), our specialists use their skills and knowledge to improve your site’s rankings. Our goal is to increase the percentage of site visitors who can potentially become your clients.
Content Writing for SEO
The initial SEO technique comes in the writing that makes up your website. Strong, clear writing that is unique and interesting to readers is an important aspect of gathering potential clients. Our first-class writing is designed to speak to your business and will rank highly with search engine crawlers. Visitors to your website must find it worth their time to read your pages, and crawlers will recognize this.
The writing is not only in the body of the website, but also in other aspects of your site. Our team can maximize all aspects of your website for the utmost visibility online. In addition to the writing, we implement our SEO strategy with the following tools:
These images convey information quickly and concisely to your clients in a condensed and visually appealing format.
Website Page Titles and Heading Tags
We will develop catchy headlines that not only draw the attention of the reader to your content but also attract the attention of search engines. Many users will gravitate toward headlines that spark their interest or are relevant to the matter they are researching.
We will help you build a series of links to a reputable website that will in turn link back to you. This will expand access points to your website.
By creating links within your own content, you will keep potential clients on your site longer, increasing the likelihood of users becoming an actual client. When putting together content, we focus on including links that connect back to other parts of your website.
Although it is important to attract the attention of a wide audience, you also want to bring in local people who might become lifetime clients. Incorporating local SEO is becoming increasingly trendy in digital marketing.
Creating a sitemap lays out the structure and detail of your website and assists crawlers in determining the full content of your site. It can find a quick roadmap to the content for which they might be looking for.
Our SEO specialists understand effective keyword optimization to obtain high rankings, while keeping in mind context and relevancy. There is a fine line between too many keywords and just enough. Our experienced team knows how to properly utilize keywords so that they attract the crawlers but are not too distracting to your potential clients.
These tags are information descriptions that help search engines categorize your website. They are also the information you see on a search engine results page (SERP). An effective meta tag will concisely explain the contents of your site and categorize it properly to put it in a position to amass the most traffic.
Your domain can be an important search engine optimization factor. It should contain your targeted keywords. Also, domain age is important because the older the site or domain, the less likely it is to be viewed as spam and the better it will do in rankings.
In a time when attention spans are getting shorter, it is important to capture your reader’s attention immediately so that your business can resonate with them. Infographics provide quick facts about your business in an easy-to-read and eye-catching format. Infographics are a key component in your marketing strategy. There are four ways infographics can enhance your SEO results:
- Visual Appeal: A large percentage of people are visual learners, meaning that they absorb information easier through pictures than they do by reading dense pieces of text. When you post content that is visually appealing, such as infographics, not only is your page more attractive to a visitor, but they are more likely to retain the information they read.
- Effective Communication: Infographics consolidate information and highlight the aspects that are most relevant to your potential clients. With a bullet point list of information, your audience can determine if they want to learn more on a particular topic. They can then inquire about more information.
- Elicit Emotion: The old saying that a picture is worth 1,000 words is of relevance to infographics. Although text can provide significant information, it may not yield the same emotion as an infographic.
- Short and Sweet: When you have a significant amount of information, infographics can highlight the relevant information for your potential clients. For instance, if you have a large study that you conducted, infographics will pare down the results for your clients.
Backlinks, which are also known as incoming or inbound links, are extremely valuable to a practice or business. Backlinks connect one website to another in the same way someone might give your business a good reference. A backlink to a website improves the trustworthiness of a site and adds credibility. The more backlinks there are, the greater exposure a website will have and the higher ranking it will receive from search engines.
It is important that you acquire backlinks from an authoritative and trusted source. If you can get your link to appear on a popular site, it will add significant credibility to your own. The acquiring of links is known as link building, and it is essential to off-site SEO. Off-site SEO is about acting outside of your website to improve your rankings in the SERPS. Creating a healthy backlink catalog takes time and effort, and there are certainly missteps along the way. At POM, we know how to start the process of helping you create a network of healthy backlinks and will give you the tools to help that catalog continue to grow.
Optimizing a Google My Business Listing
Google is the overwhelming favorite of consumers to utilize whenever they are seeking out professional help. Given Google’s prominent role in the industry, it is imperative that your practice or business appear in Google searches. The best way to do that is to claim your Google My Business (GMB) profile. If you do not, someone else could and hurt the reputation of your brand.
By claiming and updating it with the most current information, the chances of your business appearing on Google’s Local Pack, Local Maps, and Google Maps increases, and multiplies your organic rankings. Once you claim your GMB, you can stock it with relevant information about your business, including your name, location, hours, and payment information. Routinely update your GMB so that the information remains fresh and relevant. Through your GMB, you can utilize several features and make it easier to interact with current and potential clients, including the following:
- Business Posts: You can create posts in your GMB, which will appear as mini ads to potential clients on Google search sites. These posts can include information about your business with contact information, which is a great way to attract a casual observer.
- Messaging: This will allow you to directly communicate with potential clients on their cell phones. It speeds the process between them learning about your business to them talking directly to you.
- Q&A: This feature gives potential clients the chance to ask questions about your company and for you to provide answers. However, there is a limitation to the feature when viewing questions on mobile devices.
- Reviews: A review can make or break a company, so it is important that you highlight positive reviews and address the negative ones. Use GMB to communicate directly with any negative reviews to rectify the situation. Potential clients will take notice of your efforts.
As a local business or medical facility, you are a valuable aspect of your community. However, despite your connection to your community, the traditional word-of-mouth methods of spreading the word about your business to the community is not as common as it once was. When seeking out a service, people do not have the time to seek out friends to ask advice. They want immediate results, and they can get those on the internet.
Recent statistics show that potential clients turn to Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other search engines to locate businesses in their own neighborhood that they need. In some instances, residents may not be aware of certain businesses located within their own town, which means that your online presence must be
Local SEO focuses on providing search results that are most relevant to the searcher based on their location. It has grown in popularity over the years, with about one in three Google searches involving a local business. Given the tremendous amount of data that Google provides, standing out in an inquiry will mean focusing on your local area.
Local SEO can help your business stand out in the SERPs. Local ranking factors, including your business name, address, phone number, and customer reviews, will help you rise to the top of organic results. Remember that consistency is important. For example, you must have your name, address, and phone number on every page of your website.
What Should I Remember When Going Local?
There are several factors that you should keep in mind when you plan to utilize local SEO, which include:
- Using appropriate keywords: You should use specific words on your website that directly address your business.
- Making sure your listing is in the right category: Remove any extraneous information and highlights activities conducted at your business. This will make it specifically relevant to your audience.
- Using a consistent format: Make sure to remain consistent with important items, such as your name and address. This will resonate more consistently with readers.
- Asking for reviews: Reviews will help with your credibility. You should ask your satisfied customers to provide a review. Reviews may be one of the biggest SEO ranking factors. Listings with reviews stand out. Although there is always a danger that you might receive at bad review, in those instances, we will help you minimize the likelihood of it happening again.
- Making sure each of your physical locations are listed: You can optimize your pages so that they are visible in local searches. Also, including all physical addresses on your website provides searchers with the details that they need when looking for the closest location. In addition, providing physical addresses helps increase your ranking with search engines as well.
- Claiming your GMB page: It is important for you to claim your GMB page. This can help your business receive more exposure if you are optimized enough to show up in Google’s local three-pack.
Local SEO is an important component of any SEO campaign. Local search results are changing faster, so it is essential to know where you rank and to do everything possible to stand out and capture those who need your services.
Formerly Google AdWords and Google AdWords Express, Google Ads is an online advertising platform that allows a user to advertise their business on multiple platforms, such as Google Search and YouTube. It also allows the advertiser to model their ad to achieve a specific goal, such as general phone calls or website visits.
How Does Google Ads Work?
We will work with you to develop advertising with Google Ads by placing ads for your business on the search results page when the user looks up something relevant to the services that you offer. The system provides users with an option when they are looking for your service. It is an ideal way to generate web or phone traffic depending on your goal. We will work with you to determine what your ideal goal should be and work with Google to set up your account. We will also consistently monitor your campaign to calculate the results and make any adjustments necessary along the way.
To learn more about innovative ways to reach prospective clients through improved internet visibility, contact Platinum Online Marketing today. Call us at 866-818-2251 or contact us online for a complimentary consultation. Located in Haddonfield, New Jersey, we handle digital marketing needs for multiple professionals across the United States.